Cleveland State Community College
In Partnership with:
Join us for Cleveland State’s 2017 Career Expo
on Wednesday, March 22, 2017
from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
in the L. Quentin Lane Gymnasium.
This event is coordinated in partnership with the Tennessee Career Center. There will be multiple companies from a variety of industries sharing career and job information with participants. Additionally, the expo includes four-year college and university representatives and a special section for Cleveland State graduates.
This event is FREE and open to the community. Be sure to come prepared! Take advantage of the following 5 tips:
- Dress Professionally: You never get a second chance to make a first impression!
- Prepare and Practice Your Elevator Speech: Be prepared to share your skills and experience. Let employers know what kind of job you desire. Have your answers ready!
- Bring Several Copies of Your Resume: Introduce yourself. Smile and make eye contact.
- Network and Collect Business Cards: One conversation could be life changing!
- Follow Up: After the event, send a brief email to the company representative to show appreciation for their time.
If you are an employer and interested in participating in this event, contact Elizabeth Lambdin at 423-473-2288.